Gynecology, which is also termed as “Science of Women”, is one of the medical practice which deals with the health of female reproductive systems. Prasad Infertility Solutions have the best Gynecologists in Hyderabad. Dr. Suma Prasad, a well experienced Gynecologist and Obstetrician, has treated many patients with modern and proven medical technology. Dr. Suma Prasad is the best specialist in treatments of IVF with a high success rate.
As cancer treatments Generally, Gynecologists gives treatment for the conditions like
- • Abnormal Pap Smears
- • Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- • Endometriosis
- • Fibroids
- • Menopause
- • Ovarian Masses
- • Pelvic Pain
- • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- • Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- • Urinary Tract Infections
- • Vaginitis
- • Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva.
- • Infertility
Hysterectomy is a procedure wherein your Gynecologist removes the uterus(womb) and takes a view of the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
The types of hysterectomy include:
- • The most common type of hysterectomy, total hysterectomy. Your doctor may remove the whole uterus including the cervix, excluding the fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- • In Hysterectomy with salpingo-oophorectomy. The doctor may remove one or both ovaries, and the fallopian tubes, along with the uterus.
- • Radical hysterectomy, in which the provider removes the uterus, cervix, and the top part of the vagina. Also, the pelvic lymph nodes in some cases. cases of cancer may need this surgery.
- • Laparoscopic hysterectomy is a procedure where the doctor will remove the uterus with tiny incisions on the abdomen, shortening the hospital stay and the scarring on the abdomen.
- • Vaginal hysterectomy is done by the most experienced team in Hyderabad, which can help the woman with no stiches at all on her abdomen.
2. Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
A procedure is known as D&C, dilation, and curettage, surgery to remove abnormal tissues of the uterus and biopsy the endometrium. The doctor may suggest a D&C in the diagnosis or treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. Also, in some cases use it to find cancer, or as part of testing infertility. Abnormal bleeding usually caused due to fibroids, polyps, or uterus cancer or cancer of its lining. Abnormal uterine bleeding also occurs due to hormone problems. This is especially common in women around menopause.
3. Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative to open surgery. Gynecologic laparoscopy uses a laparoscope to inspect inside the pelvic area of the patient. A laparoscope is a slender, lighted telescope that allows the doctor to study the inside your body. Diagnostic laparoscopy determines if you have conditions like endometriosis or fibroids. Also, be a form of treatment with miniaturized instruments, the doctor may perform a spectrum of surgeries including
- 1. Ovarian cyst removal.
- 2. Tubal ligation, which is surgical contraception.
- 3. Infertility investigation.
Laparoscopy usually has a quicker healing time compared to open surgery, also leaving smaller scars. Our Gynecologists team has performed the maximum number of keyhole surgeries with quickest recovery time.